- Unique experience to take in a view of the railway like you’ve never seen it before
- Winner will sit next to the Driver, accompanied by a Driver Manager, from Sheffield to London St Pancras
- First Class travel provided on return journey
- All proceeds go to Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity.
First Class rail travel will be provided back to Sheffield (or another EMR destination) at a time of the winner’s convenience that day. On your return journey, you will be treated to a meal in First Class and a free drink of your choice.
The winner will also receive a voucher for 2 people to have afternoon tea at Cocoa Wonderland in Sheffield.
To be in with a chance to win simply:
- Visit the donations webpage here.
- You must be over the age of 16
- Donate a minimum of £10, each £10 donation = 1 ticket into the draw
- Leave us your full name when donating.
The chance to win this exciting opportunity will close on Friday 20th March 2020.
The winner will be announced on EMR’s social media platforms on Monday 30th March 2020. The winner will then be contacted to arrange a suitable date in conjunction with one of our Driver Managers.
All proceeds raised will be going to Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity. You can find out more about the work the vital work this organisation does by clicking here.
Mark Evans, On Train Service Delivery Manager for EMR said “This is a once in a lifetime chance to sit in the cab from Sheffield to London St Pancras on one of our most loved trains, the HST which will sadly not be in service from the end of this year. I want to thank everyone who enters; it is greatly appreciated. This is helping us to raise a lot of money for this fantastic charity, the Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity”.
· Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity licence number 5384
· Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.